Join NAOT in Minneapolis, Minnesota to learn about the latest orthopaedic techniques and practices! NAOT 2019 will feature an excellent mix of educational lectures, breakout sessions, panel discussions, and an exhibit hall. In addition to the educational program, there will be various special events and receptions that will give you the opportunity to network with fellow OTCs, OPA-C/OA-Cs, ATCs, and other allied healthcare professionals.
Call For Papers
NAOT is now accepting submissions for the 2019 Paper of the Year Competition, Sponsored by BSN Medical. Please click Call for Papers 2019 for submission guidelines. All submissions will be submitted to email@example.com.
The educational sessions at NAOT 2018 will be submitted to the following certification agencies for continuing education credits:
- National Board for Certification of Orthopaedic Technologists (NBCOT)
- National Board for Certification of Orthopaedic Physician’s Assistants/National Board for Certification of Orthopaedic Assistants (NBCOPA/NBCOA)
- Board of Certification – National Athletic Trainers (BOC)
- National Surgical Assistant Association (NSAA)
- American Society of Radiological Technologists (ASRT)
- Board of Orthotist/Prosthetist Certification (BOC)
- American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics, and Pedorthics (ABC)
HOTEL RESERVATIONS & MEETING LOCATION
DoubleTee by Hilton Minneapolis Park Place
1500 Park Place Blvd.
Minneapolis, MN 55416
The official hotel and location for the NAOT 2019 meeting is Minneapolis, Minnesota Double Tree. A special room rate of $145 per night (standard/double) is available for meeting participants. For reservations please call 952-542-8600
EXHIBITOR & SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES
If you are interested in exhibiting or support opportunities, please contact Cayla Marconi at NAOT@affinity-strategies.com for more information.
- NAOT 2018 Annual Clinical Symposium
August 1, 2018 - August 5, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue Phone: 952-542-8600